As a Group Format Specialist you will be responsible to drive the development and implementation process of the B2B pick-up shop and B2C showroom formats for the more than 800 BME stores, distributed in eight European countries.
Purpose of the Role
As a Group Format Specialist you will be responsible to drive the development and implementation process of the B2B pick-up shop and B2C showroom formats for the more than 800 BME stores, distributed in eight European countries. By understanding the customer journeys and the changing customer habits, local needs, trends, and the competition you are able to support our European companies to develop clear visual and commercial formats, inspiring and pursuing customers to buy with us. With the Together We Build plan we are ambitious for the upcoming years to take our branch/showroom formats and the customer experience to the next level where you play a vital role.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
In this new role you are cooperating with the Group Manager Marketing on drafting and carrying out the international format strategy.
- Based on the Together We Build Plan drafting, preparing, communicating, leading, evaluating and adjusting the format strategy on a tactical level aligned to the Group strategy, locally adapted to the needs and circumstances of the branch/showroom in each of the eight European countries we operate in
- Establishing implementation plans and playbooks including guidelines on the framework and costs when it comes to new locations, renovation or restyling.
- Working proactively on the relation with external parties and the internal stakeholders within the OpCo´s and branch/showroom taking the initiative and join formula projects to achieve an integrated formula approach.
- Responsible for the renovation and new construction guidelines
- Designing guidelines for store lay outs, renovation and new building
- Ensuring the progress by monitoring, execution, and realization of the strategy
- Taking care of the realization of assigned projects. Responsible for meeting the project objectives and planning
- Stakeholder- and change management
Key Functional Competencies
- Action-oriented and result-driven with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strategic mindset with excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Translate conceptual models into practical implementation steps
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Well-organised and structured, self-starter
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- High level of business acumen and financial skills
- Strong personality with the ability to get things done through people
- Pragmatic and solutions-oriented attitude
- Strong team spirit with the ability to connect with people
- Driven, energetic and positive-minded
- Flexible, agile, and resilient
- Entrepreneurial, results-driven, and customer-focused
- Takes ownership, is accountable, delivers on promises
- High sense of integrity and business ethics
- Intellectually curious in support of high learning agility: high level of IQ/EQ and drive and used these to get ahead at work. Learns fast, creates rapid impact in new environments, gets often more responsibilities and has moved through the ranks significantly quicker than most others
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master preferred) in Marketing and Communication, Applied Sciences or related
- Business professional with three to five years of experience in formula management or related area
- Relevant experience in non-food retail or wholesale
- Strong conceptual skills, creative, driven and perseverance
- Ability to switch easily between strategic, tactical, and operational
- A stable career track with clear career progression within a limited number of employers
- Experience with working in an international and matrix environment
- Eager and ambitious with the ability to go at least one level up
- Fluent in English and ideally in German, French or Spanish as well
- Fluid, rounded and agile character
- Customer centric and commercial acumen
- Do it
- Be real
- Win together
Schiphol-Oost and home-office, the Netherlands. Willingness to travel internationally up to 40%.
- Interview by Recruiter
- Interviews with XX
- Interviews with BME
- Background and Reference check
- Final Interviews with XX
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated. By applying for this role you agree to store your CV in our files and to share it within BME and operating companies during the recruitment process according to our policy.
You may submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org revoking your consent at any time.
Stakeholder and Change