As part of the BME Group IT organization the Group Integration Architect Azure is responsible for the co-design and implementation of value add group wide solutions that support our business objectives. Do you want to make impact with the creation of world-class integration solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform providing secure and seamless connections between our key business applications, data lake and digital platforms?
Purpose of the Role
As part of the BME Group IT organization the Group Integration Architect Azure is responsible for the co-design and implementation of value add group wide solutions that support our business objectives.
BME is on a journey towards becoming an increasingly digital, data driven organization leveraging the latest application technologies to improve customer experience and drive organizational efficiencies. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a transformation wherein s/he can make an impact with the creation of world-class integration solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform providing secure and seamless connections between our key business applications, data lake and digital platforms.
The Group Integration Architect Azure will report to the Group Manager IT Solutions & Integration and work in close collaboration with internal, often virtual teams, integration partners and vendors. S/He will be the Product Owner of the Azure platform, advise on integration strategy and standards and oversee the adoption across BME operating companies in Europe.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Further define and maintain the IT application integration strategy for the group.
- Advise on and define standards and frameworks for Azure integration services.
- Conduct feasibility studies and support business case development for systems and data integration initiatives.
- Participate in IT/Digital projects to architect and co-design the solution from an integration perspective.
- Contribute to actual project execution and implementation.
- Develop, implement and maintain relevant policies and procedures.
- Monitor and measure integration services and contracts.
- Make sure adequate disaster recovery measures are in place and tested regularly.
- Work closely with the Group IT Security Director to align with security requirements.
- Assure compliance to internal and external control objectives.
- Stay on top of new developments within Microsoft Azure and propose on relevant opportunities for BME.
- Act as the subject matter expert on Azure integration technology for the group.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor level education in Information Technology, Computer Science or related
- 5+ years of experience with development in a Microsoft environment
- Good understanding of different integration patterns and how to implement with Microsoft Azure
- Strong expertise in developing in Microsoft Azure integration services (MS certified)
- Integration experience across business applications, data lakes and digital customer facing solutions
- Preferable experience in Azure DevOps
- Experience with business intelligence platforms and designs is a plus
- Do it
- Be real
- Win together
Hybrid. Schiphol and home-office, the Netherlands
- Interview by Recruiter;
- Interviews with BME;
- Background and Reference check.
Microsoft Azure technologies