Our leading brands operate in eight countries across Europe serving thousands of customers every day.
We provide a one-stop shop solution mainly focusing on small to medium sized contractors and installers who are active in the residential and renovation end-markets.
Through our B2B distribution platform we connect our large supplier base to an even larger and more fragmented customer base, providing both stakeholders with critical services.
Our multi-specialist product and service offering helps address our customers’ complex needs, providing reliable, time-critical solutions and value-added services through a dense branch network operating under trusted, well-known local brands, and supported by an experienced, specialist workforce.
We deliver on our customer promise through:
- Having a dense branch network close to our customers alongside omni-channel choices, operating under trusted, well-known local brands.
- Delivering building materials on time and in full, being able to fulfil last-minute demands, and having the logistical solutions to deliver onsite.
- Understanding our customer needs and preferences, with a large range of branded and private label products underpinned by deep product knowledge and local market insight.
- Investing in our omni-channel proposition and providing data-driven insight to better meet customer needs.
- Innovating to deliver new product and service offering to meet changing customer needs.
- Ensuring tailored financing options for customers.
People working at BME Group
Billion revenue in 2022 (€)